Dubai is known for its architectural design of the malls, buildings, museums and many more places. It has beautiful places to explore like beaches, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and Atlantis. People come from all over the world to spend their vacations, as there are amazing beaches. Moreover, it has an amazing view. There is a great trading business. That is why the value of the land is very high. In the UAE, Dubai has the most fame. The trading carries through both air and river, as it is connected with the Arabian sea. People are very much obsessed with villas in Dubai. They have amazing views and good resale value. You can search for villas for sale in Dubai to find the perfect place to reside in. There are some local villas and some are lavish, and they vary according to their views. Burj Khalifa is one of the renowned buildings in Dubai. The value of land, villas, restaurants is increasing with every passing day.
There is a great chance that the value of the properties will increase in the upcoming years. There are some reasons that must be noticed:
- There is a continuous sale of already built properties without any pose for the last 6 months.
- The law has been passed to allow UAE citizenships to own the properties.
- After comparison in 2021, the cost of new properties went down by 83% than in 2020.
- There are 22,000 new properties launched in 2021. Whereas Emaar announced to stop the new projects, as they fail to meet the mark of the pre-existing projects.
Ready-to-move Villas In Dubai
There are some ready-to-move villas, you just need to move there. You can find fully furnished villas. Some of the top villas are mentioned here:
- Emirates Living
- Dubai Hills Estate
- Arabian Ranches 1
- Wadi Al Safa 7
- Jumeirah Park, Jumeirah Island
Jumeirah beach hotel:
Jumeirah beach hotel is considered the best place to live in Dubai. It has a world-class luxurious picturesque view of the water. Having the place to live in the Jumeirah beach itself is a perk. The resort has global recognition because of its ambience and comfort. They have a world-class family service. You can buy villas in Dubai as you dream about it.
Amenities, Facilities, and Activities
- Ocean Deluxe
- Aerobic Studio Classes
- Wild Wadi Water Parks
- Presidential Suite
- Wellness Centres
- Business Centres
- Airport Pick and Drop Services
- Access to Private Beach
- Free Parking
Jumeirah has a rich variety of cafeterias and resturantes.
Jumeirah is located in Umm-suqeim 3- Dubai – Arab Emirates.
- Check-ins: 03:00pm
- Check-outs: 12:00 noon
2) Off-plan villas:
They are basically in a progress project, which has pre-bookings. You can go through the timeline and design of the villas before booking. There is an easy way of payment like in instalments. This will help you to pay the payment and also get a villa in a few years. Here are some off-plan villas:
- Al Hebiah Fourth (Tilal Al Ghaf)
- Wadi Al Safa 5
- Dubai South
- Wadi Al Safa 7
- Al Yufrah 1 (The Valley)
The condition of the property market
- The total property sales volume was over 35,500 transactions (-11.6%) in 2021, in contrast to 2019.
- Off-plan 14,926 transactions (-19.7%)
- Ready 18,277 transactions (-6.6%)
- The ready villa sales volume increased by +8.6% vs. 2019.
- Even though the market witnessed some stimuli regarding the LTV, the mortgage transactions were 19,078 (- 0.6 % vs. 2019 ) with a massive drop in the mortgage value of (-32.4 %) worth AED 87.4B.
- +2.3% increase in sales volume of the luxury ready villas (above 5M) compared to 2019.
- There was an increase in the number of agencies (+8%) and agents (+7%) who joined the industry in 2020.
The Dubai property market is going up and down. There is a great impact of covid-19 on the values of the properties. However, Dubai and its properties are a worthy investment. You can invest in a property to live there, or just to use it as a vacation home You can visit Bulgari Residences Dubai to get your hands on some of the most luxurious villas in the city.